CONTACT US

Mindzone
No.58/, 1st Avenue Road,Shastri Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020

MOBIL- 9444297058,9176055660

mailmindzone@gmail.com

http://mindzone.in/



Sunday 22 November 2015

relationship counselling @ Mind Zone...................

6

The Problem:



W: Do you love me? (accusing tone)

H: Of course I do. How many times have I told you?

W: Well it doesn’t feel like it (tears, looks down, turns away)

H: (Sighs-exasperated) Well, maybe you have a problem then. I can’t help it if

you don’t feel loved. (Set mouth, lecturing tone.)

W: Right. So it’s my problem is it? Nothing to do with you, right? Nothing to do

with your ten feet thick walls. You’re an emotional cripple. You’ve never

felt a real emotion in your life.

H: I refuse to talk to you when you get like this. So irrational. There is no

point.

W: Right. This is what always happens. You put up your wall. You go icy. Till I

get tired and give up. Then, after a while, when you want sex you

decide that I am not quite so bad after all.

H: There is no point in talking to you. This is a shooting gallery. You’re so

aggressive.


Rigid pattern- blame/withdraw and absorbing states of negative emotion form

feedback loop. No safe emotional connection-escalating danger and isolation.

for counseling to enhance your relationship with your partner......
Mind Zone......
Dr. Sunil      +91 9444 297058
Dr. Jayasudha +91 9176055660
www.mindzone.in


No comments:

Post a Comment